Sunday, October 21, 2018

Best English Tongue Twisters to challenge your tongue

Here are some of the hardest tongue twisters, repeat the tongue twisters for fun and challenge. 

Sheena leads, Sheila needs.

The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.

Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?

Seth at Sainsbury's sells thick socks.

Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.

I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.

Santa's Short Suit Shrunk

Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards

A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!

Rudder valve reversals

Four furious friends fought for the phone.

Black background, brown background, black background, brown background, black background, brown background.

Rolling red wagons

I saw a saw that could out saw any saw I ever saw saw. If you happen to see a saw that can out saw the saw I saw saw I'd like to see the saw you saw saw.


Six slimy snails sailed silently.

I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.

The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.

Scissors sizzle, thistles sizzle.

No comments:

Feature Post

Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+ launched – Specifications and price

Are you the lover of Samsung Smartphones? If yes, here is good news for you. Samsung launched Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ in India. These...

Popular Posts