Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Most common Interview Questions and Answers - HR round 2019

Below are some of the most commonly asked interview question & answers in HR rounds: 




Tell me about Yourself?

Click here for Answer for this question

Tips to answer the question:

  • If you are experienced, talk about the work or project that resembles the requirement of the position. 
  • Tell them what led you to this point in your career and why job is the perfect match for you.
  • It is not required to narrate anything that is personal. 
What Not to say:
  • Never speak the same thing that is already mentioned in your Resume. 
  • Do not counter question your interviewer by saying "what do you want to know"?


Why do you want to work with this Company?


Answer : 


I would be proud to work for a company like your's with such a long history of leadership in the industry. I did my research about the company and believe that the company products and its future projections are impressive and promising. I strongly believe that this is the place where my skills or background fits perfectly and can be utilized respectively. 

Tips:

  • Conduct a thorough research about the company and company's top executive before facing interview. 
  • Learn about the Company's vision and how you can contribute to it. 
  • Demonstrate your eagerness to work for the company. 



Do you consider yourself successful? 



Answer 1: 
I feel successful when I meet my short term as well as long term goals. I always try to achieve the set goals and work hard as much as I can. 

Answer 2: 
During my ______ year career, I have learned to set goals and to make sure to achieve each one of it. I also make sure that obstacles do not hinder me from reaching my goals, but instead should inspire me to exert more. I strongly believe that the new role I am applying for will enable me to reach higher and succeed in career. 

Tips: 

Summarize your career goals. 


Are you willing to Travel? 

Answer: 
Yes, I love Travelling. Adjusting in new places and meeting people would be a delightful experience and that is the reason I like travelling. 


What are your greatest strengths and Weakness?

Answer: 
Converting negative work environment into positive is my strength. I am capable of keeping many projects on track and ensure deadlines are met. 
When it comes to my weakness, I get impatient sometimes in order to get everything done quickly. To overcome this, I am trying to re-consider to do list and prioritize the tasks. 


Tips

  • Show the interviewer how you put effort to overcome weakness. 
  • You can mention your real weakness however do mention about how you are going to fix it. 
  • Make sure your Strengths and weaknesses do not contradict each other. 



Click here for all time Interview questions.

No comments:

Feature Post

Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+ launched – Specifications and price

Are you the lover of Samsung Smartphones? If yes, here is good news for you. Samsung launched Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ in India. These...

Popular Posts