Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The most happening and subscribed Telugu YouTube channel - My Village Show

My Village Show - One of the most subscribed YouTube Channel


My Village Show is the most happening and most subscribed Telugu YouTube Channel. This Telugu YouTube channel has almost 10 lakh subscribers and all the videos posted by this channel has got millions of views which is the most interesting part of the channel. My Village show shoots short films/videos village fun, Drama, TikTok videos, Village comedy shows etc. 

In short My Village show is all about fun short films, songs and videos that shows the life in villages. 

Srikanth Sriram mind behind My Village Show
My Village show YouTube Channel


The mind behind My Village Show:


Srikanth Sriram is the mind behind “My Village Show”. Srikanth Sriram is An engineering professor-turned-YouTuber.

The Best Telugu YouTube Channel - My Village Show
Search Results for My Village Show

I personally like most videos that My Village Show uploads and I wonder how they get millions and millions of views within days of uploading the videos.


Some of the projects by “My Village Show” are Village Vinayakudu, iSMART Gangavva, Village lo Drunk and Drive, Gangavva Beram adite, Sravana maasam Kastalu, Chepala dongalu, Gangavva Smartphone Shopping, Unemployment problems, Alludu Intiki Vaste, Varikotha Ainaka, Gangavva Life Story, Village pubg in Real Life, Village fishing, Village Summer problems, When school starts, Thaginanka, Village paperboy problems, Village paddy farming, Types of workers, Gangavva Q and A etc.

My Village show team
My Village Show team



Meet Gangavva – Telangana’s 60 year old YouTube sensation, star of My Village Show

Gangavva is from a farmer’s family in Lambadipally village which is 200 kms from the capital of Telangana i.e Hyderabad. Gangavva is known for tilling the ground, sowing seasonal produce and reaping the harvest. This is all about Gangavva until she appeared on YouTube show. Gangavva is now sensation star of YouTube Channel “My Village Show”.


Initial days of My Village Show:

Sources say that “My Village Show” team began with fun shoots. These shoots include elders’ reaction to a burger, a selfie stick and the latest gadgets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this channel is doing wonders on YouTube. Millions of views and thousands of likes is amazing.

Feature Post

Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+ launched – Specifications and price

Are you the lover of Samsung Smartphones? If yes, here is good news for you. Samsung launched Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ in India. These...

Popular Posts